Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and Bookish. Each week a new list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More Of."
My Top Ten Settings:
1. Paris. I adore Anna and the French Kiss. I would so love to see more books set in Paris!
2. Venice. I can't imagine a cooler setting. We need more books that take place in Venice!
3. Spacecraft. I'm thinking something along the lines of Beth Revis's Across the Universe books. I love the idea, it sounds so interesting.
4. England. I absolutely love England and I want to go there someday. So it would be super fun for more books to be set in England.
5. Islands. Nowhere specific, but I think the idea of a story that takes place on an island would be interesting.
6. Ireland. I've had an obsession with Ireland ever since I was little. It's so fascinating and beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a YA story set in Ireland.
7. Hawaii. How fun would that be?! It would be so interesting to read about Hawaii. I think it'd make a great setting.
8. The Jungle. I love Origin by Jessica Khoury and how it's set in the jungle. It's such a unique setting!
9. Cruise ship. I think this would make a great setting.
10. Norway. Yup, you read that right. I'm pretty obsessed with Norse mythology at the moment. So for more books to be set in Norway/Scandinavia would be completely awesome.
Please leave links to your TTTs in the comments! Happy reading everyone! :)
~ The Bookworm