Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More Of

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and Bookish.  Each week a new list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their choices.  This week's topic is "Top Ten Settings I'd Like to See More Of."

My Top Ten Settings:

1. Paris.  I adore Anna and the French Kiss.  I would so love to see more books set in Paris!

2. Venice.  I can't imagine a cooler setting.  We need more books that take place in Venice!

3. Spacecraft.  I'm thinking something along the lines of Beth Revis's Across the Universe books.  I love the idea, it sounds so interesting.

4. England.  I absolutely love England and I want to go there someday.  So it would be super fun for more books to be set in England.

5. Islands.  Nowhere specific, but I think the idea of a story that takes place on an island would be interesting.

6. Ireland.  I've had an obsession with Ireland ever since I was little.  It's so fascinating and beautiful.  I don't think I've ever read a YA story set in Ireland.

7. Hawaii.  How fun would that be?!  It would be so interesting to read about Hawaii.  I think it'd make a great setting.

8. The Jungle.  I love Origin by Jessica Khoury and how it's set in the jungle.  It's such a unique setting!

9. Cruise ship.  I think this would make a great setting. 

10.  Norway.  Yup, you read that right.  I'm pretty obsessed with Norse mythology at the moment.  So for more books to be set in Norway/Scandinavia would be completely awesome.

Please leave links to your TTTs in the comments!  Happy reading everyone! :)

~ The Bookworm

6 comments:

  1. I loved being in Hawaii and really wish there were more books that took place there! I can't afford to visit again anytime soon so books will have to do! I listed a cruise ship as well! There is a ton of potential for a great story on a cruise ship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that you got to go to Hawaii too! Yes, that's so true about cruise ships! :D Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great list. These places are definitely lacking in the books I've been reading!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sandy! Great TTT! :)

      Delete
  3. Hawaii made my Top Ten too! Oh how I wish it was warmer here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Totally! :) It's way too cold here too.

      Delete