Sunday, January 13, 2013

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

Grrr.  Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures of my books right now, so I'm annoyed.  Ah well, I shall just list the books I've gotten this week instead, and if Blogger decides to cooperate later I'll upload my pics.  *gives death glare to Blogger*

Books I bought/got from the library this week:

- The Essence by Kimberly Derting
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

So far I've read The Essence, Wicked Lovely, and Confessions of a Murder Suspect.  My review of The Essence will be posted in the next day or two!  Anyway, I want to try to read Lola and the Boy Next Door sometime soon this week.  I absolutely adored Anna and the French Kiss (the author's first book), so I can't wait to read about Lola!

Feel free to leave links to your IMMs in the comments so I can check them out! :)

~ The Bookworm

12 comments:

  1. Ive been having w/blogger posting pics also. I see you got some great reads this week. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Hm, I wonder why it keeps messing up with posting pics. Thanks - happy reading to you too! Awesome IMM!

      Delete
  2. Great group of books for the week! This week is my blogoversary so I have a giveaway going on at my blog too. Check it out if you want to. Hope you enjoy your books!
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/
    Brittany S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for the heads-up about the giveaway! I'll be sure to check it out along with your IMM. :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. OMG so I read "Shiver" this week and ABSOLUTELY Loved it!! No joke, such a great book! I hope you like it!! :)

    I've had Lola and the Boy Next door sitting on my shelf since last April, just dying to be read! I so want to! I loved Stephanie's "Anna and the French Kiss'!!

    I read "Wicked Lovely" last year too, thought it was pretty good!
    I hope you like your books!! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/01/imm-14-part-2-ebook-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! I've heard so many great things about Shiver, so I hope I like it! I can't wait to read Lola and the Boy Next Door either. :) I hope it's as good as the first book was! Thanks for stopping by, and great IMM!

      Delete
  4. Shiver is one of my favorites! I have a signed copy of the third book in the series! I hope you like it!

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that it's good! I'm really looking forward to reading Shiver. And that is so awesome that you have a signed copy!! Happy reading to you as well!

      Delete
  5. Lola and the Boy Next Door was lovely. I liked Anna more, though, they're both totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I can't wait to read it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Shiver is one of my favorite books! hope you love it :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it today! Hoping it will be good. :)

      Delete