Sunday, January 27, 2013

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


So this is my first time making a video - I usually just post pics of the books I got.  But Blogger has still been messing up lately whenever I try to upload my own pictures. -_- Anyway, hopefully the video turns out okay.

Books I bought/received:
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton
- Immortal by Gillian Shields

Books I got from the library:
- White Cat by Holly Black
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin
- The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Please leave links to your IMMs in the comments! :) Happy reading everyone!

~ The Bookworm

10 comments:

  1. You have a great haul!!!! I've been wanting to read Brodi Ashton's books for a while. I hope you enjoy it! :)

    PS Thanks for commenting on my IMM! :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Halee! Brodi Ashton's books are so awesome! Hope you get to read them soon! And you're quite welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! You got some great books from the library! Hallowed was good and I'm waiting for Boundless. The Forsaken and Linger are also on my TBR lists. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I'm excited about Boundless too. :) Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I still wanna read Burn for Burn. Great haul.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Burn for Burn, it was a fun contemporary. Thanks for stopping by, and great IMM!

      Delete
  4. Everbound! Gimme, gimme!! :-D
    Great haul this week, I wish you a very happy reading ;)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks! Everbound is awesome. :) Nice IMM!

      Delete
  5. I think you did pretty good for your first time! Personally, I loved White Cat and hope you will too!! Looks like you're going to have an amazing time this week ;)

    Here's my IMM post this week :) click me!

    -Diana
    Ps. Cutteee bloggg! I shall follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D So glad to hear that White Cat is good, I'm excited about starting it. And thanks for following!! :)

      Delete