Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
- ARC of Guardian by Heather Burch
- Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
- Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
- ARC of Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien

I've already read MSS16C (I'm shortening it because that title is looong), and it is SO good.  I'll be writing a review for it soon!  I can't wait to read Guardian (is that a gorgeous cover or what?), and I'm in the middle of reading the first book in that series, Halflings, right now.  I won the Birthmarked trilogy in a giveaway and I can't wait to read them. :] I actually checked out the first book a few months ago from my library, but I'm looking forward to reading the second and third!


- Starling by Lesley Livingston
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
- Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon

I am absolutely thrilled about these books I got from my library.  I haven't read any yet, but they all sound amazing.  I've read and enjoyed Lesley Livingston's Wondrous Strange, so I can't wait to start Starling.  And I have been wanting to read Touch of Frost for a long time now...I adore anything related to Greek mythology!  Kill Me Softly looks really good as well; it's a fairytale-type book and I just love those.  Don't Turn Around has quite the interesting premise too.  I decided to check it out because it had just released and after all the hype I'd heard, I thought I should give it a try.

So what books have you gotten this week?  Comment and leave a link to your IMM! :]

~ The Bookworm

6 comments:

  1. Great Haul! Just finished Starling and enjoyed it. :D Following via GFC.

    Here's my #IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! :) I can't wait to read Starling!

      Awesome book haul!!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read the birthmarked trilogy! hope you enjoy it! I haven't read any of these but i've heard good things! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm really looking forward to reading it; I love dystopian fiction!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I am so so so jealous you have Promised! I cannot wait for it to be released! I adored both Birthmarked and Prized! Don't Turn Around looks fantastic also! Enjoy all of hour new books!

    My IMM- http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-my-mailbox-23.html?m=1

    McKenna @ Young at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'm really excited about reading Promised!

      Ooh, great IMM!

      Delete