Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and Bookish. Each week a new list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "Top Ten Favorite Books of 2012."
My Top Ten Favorite Books of 2012:
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I'm sure this will be on many lists of 2012 favorites, but it totally deserves it. I absolutely adore this book!
2. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Oh my word, this is one of my favorite series ever! Who knew that books about aliens could be so awesome? :D
3. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg. When I started reading it, I knew it was the type of book I'd enjoy, but I didn't expect to love it so much! So. Good!
4. Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. Best angel series out there. I love the characters, the plot, the story, everything!
5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Yes, I read this 500-page book in one day. It was that unputdownable. And of course it ended with a huuuge cliffhanger. *sigh*
6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Ahh, I love this so much. And I usually hate love triangles, but I wholeheartedly love Clare's. Best love triangle ever. I love both Jem and Will so much!
7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Crown of Embers by Rae Carson. One of the best fantasy series I've ever read. I couldn't put these books down. Rae Carson is so talented!
8. Across the Universe and A Million Suns by Beth Revis. I love these books and the way they're kind of a mixture of dystopia and sci-fi. These books are so thought-provoking and well-written.
9. Fever by Lauren DeStefano. Fever was every bit as good as Wither, the first in this series. I wish I could write like Lauren DeStefano. I'm in love with her gorgeous writing style!
10. Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. This is an amazing dystopian series. So brilliant and mindblowing.
Hmm. Technically, if you count each of the books separately and not as a series, that's sixteen books. Not ten. Oh well. :P
Please leave links to your TTT post in the comments! :)
~ The Bookworm