Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Top 5 Books of November 2012

Each month I post a list of the books I read and what my top five favorite books of the month were.  Here's all the books I read in November:

- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Every Day by David Levithan
- A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- Partials by Dan Wells
- Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
- False Memory by Dan Krokos
- The Hunters by John Flanagan
- Pulse by Patrick Carman
- Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler

I didn't get around to as many books as I would've liked this month, mainly because I was so busy with NaNoWriMo, but I read a lot of enjoyable books this month!  Here's my top five:

1. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone.  I'm a sucker for anything related to time travel, and Time Between Us was just amazing.  It was sweet, beautiful, and heartbreaking.  I felt so much for the characters and the journey they were going through!

2. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer.  This has been on my TBR list for ages, and I absolutely loved it!  Such a fun read. :D Tons of action and unforgettable characters, and I laughed out loud over and over.  Pure awesomeness!

3. Easy by Tammara Webber.  I have heard so much about this book, and it was just as wonderful as all the reviews said.  I started it one evening after dinner and literally did not stop until I had finished it a few hours later!

4. Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale.  I adore Shannon Hale.  Her books were some of the first YA books I ever read, and I've read them countless times.  (I even got to meet her at a book festival a couple months ago!  She's so sweet!) Anyway, this is the sequel to Princess Academy and I think I love it even better than the first.  Simply beautiful.

5. False Memory by Dan Krokos.  I was thrilled when my library got this book - I've been wanting to read it for months.  It was fantastic!  Kind of like a superhero story with lots of sci-fi elements and nonstop action.  Very well-written!

Any great reads that you've read this past month?  Have you read any of the books on my list?  Leave a comment and let me know!

~ The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment