Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and Bookish. Each week a new list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me."
My Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me:
1. Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini. This book sounds amazing. It's been on my TBR list since May! I really, really want to get my hands on it.
2. Timepiece by Myra McEntire. I just finished Hourglass, the first book in this series, and enjoyed it. I'm dying to read the second book now!
3. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer. Gah. I want this book so bad. It sounds like a sweet, funny story, exactly the type of book I'd enjoy.
4. Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George. This book is coming out next week, and I'm absolutely dying to read it. I love Jessica Day George's fairytale retellings and I know this one will be amazing!
5. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. I seriously need this book. I adore fantasy books and there's been so much hype about this one.
6. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton. I read the first book in this series, Angelfire, and loved it. I still haven't read the sequel, even though it came out almost a year ago. I really need to read it soon!
7. Black City by Elizabeth Richards. Yes please! There's been an enormous amount of hype for this book. I mean enormous. Seems like everywhere I look, people are posting about it and reviewing it. I want to read it so badly now. And who doesn't love that gorgeous cover?
8. Feedback by Robison Wells. I loooved his book Variant, the first in this series. I read it one day and it ended in a huge cliffhanger! It was one of the worst cliffhangers I've read all year, and I'm dying to know what happens next!
9. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. I've read quite a few glowing reviews for this book and everyone keeps telling me I should read it. It sounds like a very fun read!
10. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate. Michael Grant is one of my favorite authors ever, and I really want to read this book! It sounds like an interesting read, and I love the cool cover!
What books are you dying to get this Christmas? Comment and/or leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post! :)
~ The Bookworm