Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My TBR List for Summer 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.  Each week, a new list topic is posted, and book bloggers fill in their choices.  This week's topic is "Top Ten Books on My TBR List for Summer 2013."

I split my list up - the first half are books releasing this summer, and the second half are books I own and plan on reading this summer.

1. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  Need.  This.  Now.  'Nough said.

2. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson.  So sad that one of my favorite series is ending, but super excited to read it!

3. Deception by C. J. Redwine.  Loved the first book, Defiance, and can't wait for this!

4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas.  I wasn't able to get my hands on an ARC, but other bloggers have been saying it's an amazing sequel!

5. A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris.  Eep, I love Rachel Harris!  Her books are adorable and I can't wait for this one!

6. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.  This has been sitting on my bookshelf for ages, and I recently read and loved Bray's The Diviners, so I need to check this one out soon.

7. Mind Games by Kiersten White.  I'm a big fan of Kiersten White, and I just downloaded this on my Kindle, so I need to read it soon!

8. Eve by Anna Carey.  I've had this for ages but just never got around to it.

9. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris.  This is on my Kindle and I've been wanting to read it for a while.

10. Touch of Death by Kelly Hashaway.  Another Kindle book I want to read soon (can you tell I'm trying to read all my e-books this summer? lol).

What's on your summer TBR list?

~ The Bookworm

4 comments:

  1. Great top ten! Unraveling is on my TBR list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I also want to read Mind Games and A Great and Terrible Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em loved the Eve Trilogy! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete