Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. Each week, a new list topic is posted, and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "Top Ten Best Beach Reads."
My Top Ten:
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This is contemporary at its finest. The perfect fluffy read for a day at the beach.
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. This is a great lighthearted summer read, plus a good deal of the book takes place at the ocean!
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. A thought-provoking story you won't be able to put down.
4. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller. Filled to the brim with humor and adorableness. It's a fun, quick read.
5. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris. This is a delightful time travel story with a funny main character and swoon-worthy romance.
6. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt. This book alternates between hysterical and heartfelt moments, and it's just such a fun read.
7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. The ideal summer read. Really, I can't recommend it enough. It's short, sweet, and packed with emotion.
8. Auracle by Gina Rosati. This is a paranormal book, but it's a great beach read because it's super fast-paced, has a contemporary feel to it, and has lots of fluffy humor in it.
9. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard. I'm actually bringing this with me to reread when we go to the beach in a few months; that's how good it is. It's about a girl traveling the world and discovering herself. So, so good.
10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Like Auracle, this is a paranormal story, but it has so many laugh-out-loud moments and is really lighthearted and cute.
What books are on your TTT this week? Comment with a link to your blog. :)
~ The Bookworm