Each month, I post list of what books I read in the past month, and what my top five favorites are. Here's the books I read in February:
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Red Glove by Holly Black
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano (reread)
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano
- Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- Catherine by April Lindner
- Double-Crossed by Ally Carter
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
- Entanglement by Dan Rix
- A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (reread)
- Immortal City by Scott Speer
- Black Heart by Holly Black
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Inbetween by Tara Fuller
- Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Wait for You by J. Lynn
Whew. Lots of books this month, from rereads to books for school, and more. My top five favorites:
1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. This amazing author has without a doubt become one of my all-time favorite authors now. She. Is. Incredible. And her writing! Simply gorgeous. Oh, and did I mention Chapter 62? Totally left me in an emotional wreck...
2. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Um, hello? It's the one and only JLA. Of course one of her books is on my "favorites of the month" list. :) I love everything she writes!
3. Sever by Lauren DeStefano. This book ripped my heart out - it's so full of emotions and heartbreak, yet it's such a satisfying conclusion to The Chemical Garden trilogy, one of my favorite series ever.
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West. What an incredibly fun read. I adored all of the characters, I loved the combination of contemporary and paranormal elements, and I thought the humor and sarcasm was hilarious. Amazing book.
5. Wait for You by J. Lynn. This is Jennifer L. Armentrout's first New Adult book, and I thought it was absolutely amazing. Like I said above, everything she writes is great. And Wait for You is no exception - it'll make you laugh and cry. (And Cam? He's totally swoon-worthy.)
What are some of your favorite reads this month? Anyone enjoy some of the same books as I did?
~ The Bookworm