Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (12)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews.

Here's my haul!


Books I bought/received:
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Pawn by Aimee Carter (Thanks to Harlequin Teen for sending me this!)
- Avalon by Mindee Arnett (Thanks to Andye at Reading Teen for sending me this!)

Books I got from the library:
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

I've actually read all the top three books, but have yet to read any I've gotten from the library.  I'd better get on that soon before they're due, lol.  I'm especially looking forward to Eon: Dragoneye Reborn; I've heard so many great things about it!

What's in your book haul?  Leave a link to your blog so I can stop by!

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I love Dreamland. It was really good. I hope you enjoy it! It's my favorite Dessen book. Great haul!
    Check out my haul:
    http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2014/05/rt-new-orleans-book-convention-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've really enjoyed Sarah Dessen's other books; can't wait to get to this one. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete