Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. Each week a new list topic is posted, and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "My Bookish Bucket List.
1. Read more classics. There are so many classics that are free on Amazon, so I have tons downloaded on my Kindle. I really need to start them soon!
2. Meet more of my favorite authors. I've been lucky enough to meet many of my favorite authors, but I'd love to meet some such as Lauren DeStefano, Cassandra Clare, John Green, and Kasie West.
3. Read the Harry Potter books. Can you believe I've never read them? *ducks* I know, I know. I'd like to give them a try eventually.
4. Have a library in my house. I'm only 16, but once I move out and get my own apartment or house, I'm definitely going to have my own personal library! I've gotten so much inspiration and ideas from seeing libraries and bookshelves on Pinterest.
5. Do more bookish crafts. I'm big into DIY and quirky crafts, and I really want to start doing more book-related crafts. Again - I have tons of ideas from stuff I've pinned on Pinterest, so I want to try it soon!
6. Go to more events and conferences. It feels like I'm one of the few bloggers who hasn't attended BEA or ALA or something similar, and I am absolutely dying to go sometime.
7. Visit bookish places. I would love the chance to visit the settings of Jane Austen novels, the Anne of Green Gables series, or even go to New Zealand to see where they filmed The Lord of the Rings. *sigh* A girl can dream, right?
8. Get blurbed. I think it's safe to say that this is every book blogger's dream. Who wouldn't want a snippet of their review to be featured inside a book?
9. Read all the books I own. This was actually one of my New Year's Resolutions. :) So far, I've already knocked out seven or eight, and I think I have around fifteen left.
10. Have a bookish engagement photoshoot or bookish wedding. How amazing would this be? Not to mention Pinterest again (can you tell I'm addicted?), but there's so many great ideas and inspiration to be found there. At the very least, I'm going to do a book-themed photoshoot for my senior pictures next year! But a literary/bookish wedding (think Pride & Prejudice) would be so much fun.
What's on your Top Ten Tuesday list?