At the beginning of each month, I post a list of the books I read in the previous month and what my favorites were!
Here's the books I read in March:
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
- The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell
- Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
- Immortal by Gillian Shields
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand
- Elemental: The First by Alexandra May
- Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- A Touch of Scarlet by Eve Marie Mont
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Surrender by Rhiannon Paille
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
- Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker
Wow, that's way more books than I thought I'd get to this month! But I had lots of library books, books to read for school, and books to read/review for Netgalley, so I guess I somehow squeezed it all in. :) My top 5 favorites of the month:
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. So far, this is my favorite book of 2013. It's heartbreaking and perfect. There are no words to describe the amazingness of this series. I cried so hard during the epilogue!
2. Dare You To by Katie McGarry. Gorgeous and sweet, this sequel to Pushing the Limits totally captured my heart. I adore Ryan and Beth, and this is one of those wonderfully addicting books that I know I'll be rereading over and over again.
3. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. I love the idea behind this book: it's about sylphs! So cool. And the book was every bit as good as I'd hoped. I loved the characters, the plot, the writing, everything.
4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. The plot is absolutely brilliant, and all the different characters are so wonderful and interesting. I love how this author has intertwined fairytales and sci-fi. Amazing.
5. Boundless by Cynthia Hand. A lovely conclusion to the Unearthly series. I love the way the story finished and I'm going to miss all the characters in this series so much!
Honorable mentions go to Some Quiet Place (which I adored, and I'll have my review for it up tomorrow!), The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and 17 & Gone.
What are some of your favorite reads from this past month?
~ The Bookworm