Thursday, November 15, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update

So it's halfway through NaNoWriMo now.  Only two more weeks of me staying up late in the night, writing madly to reach each day's word goal.  Then I can read and blog to my heart's content. *happy sigh*

Seriously, NaNoWriMo is crazily fun, and I'm enjoying writing a novel in a month even though it's super stressful.  I have almost 25,000 words so far, so I should hopefully be able to reach 50,000 by the end of the month.  Of course, this probably means no more blog updates till December.  I have a bunch of book reviews I'm dying to write, but I'm so busy with my novel - so they'll have to wait a couple more weeks.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!  I look forward to posting regularly once again once November is over. :-)

~ The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment