Sunday, August 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

- Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Marked by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast

Got those four books as a prize from the summer reading program at my library. :] I'd already read Beastly and Mockingjay, but I'm thrilled to now have my own copies!  I'm looking forward to reading the other two as well.  I've read some of Suzanne Weyn's books so I'm sure Distant Waves will be good.  And I'm not usually crazy about vampires, but I might give Marked a try since it's so popular, just to see what it's like.


- Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout
- Auracle by Gina Rosati
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGrarry

Bought these three!  I've already read Onyx (Daemon!!! *swoon*) and Pushing the Limits, and I adored them both, especially Onyx (why do I have to wait till December for Opal to come out??).  I can't wait to read Auracle; I've heard it's really good.  Definitely reading it soon.


- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

I checked all of these out from my library.  I haven't read any of them yet, but I'll be getting to them soon.  I've heard that Jenny Han's Summer series is amazing, so I figured I might as well read them since it's still summer. :) And as a huge fan of Pride & Prejudice, I'm hoping I'll enjoy Prom & Prejudice.  Amy and Roger's Epic Detour looks cool too!  I love books about road trips!


So what have you gotten this week?  Let me know in the comments!

~ The Bookworm

3 comments:

  1. Great haul of books, I loved the Jenny Han Summer books! Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really excited about reading the Summer series! :)

      Delete
  2. Amy and ROger is one of the best books I've ever read... Bronwyn is hilarious and I love her. The summer books is also one of my top three serious books ever. You will fall in love with both boys and Belly. And Susanna of course.

    ReplyDelete